The Welbergen Team
- Licensed as a Florida Real Estate Agent in 2002
- Coldwell Banker agent 2002-2003
- RE/MAX agent 2003-now
- Top producer awards 2004 and now
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- TOP Producing agent award of Orlando Realtors Association 2015-2017
- Specialties. Home sales, Listings, International Clients, Property Management
Personal Profile and Career History.
Hans accomplished nearly 20 years as a successful career pharmacist. Owning and operating a pharmacy prior to moving from the Netherlands to the USA. He also owned an agency which was involved with importing and selling, sail and powerboats in the Netherlands and surrounding countries. Hans has traveled extensively, either for his work or for leisure. He has sailed some extended trips, which included a TransAtlantic. Hans is also a commercial pilot and he worked as such before starting his Real Estate career. Hans worked for Coldwell Banker before joining RE/ MAX. Hans works as a team with his wife Marilyn. They have been Windermere residents since 2004. Hans like to spend time playing golf, offshore fishing, camping and riding motorcycles. Hans also likes to spend time in Canton NY with Marilyn, where they own a Christmas tree farm.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing for over 30 years
- RE/MAX PROPERTIES SW, Orlando, Florida 2005- Current
- RE/MAX Executive Club 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- ORRA Silver Top Producer Team Recipient Award 2014, 2015, 2016
Career history and achievement
- FAIRFIELD COMMUNITIES, South Carolina - 1987-1992- Top Salesperson of the Year Award 1987-1992
- MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, Sales, and Marketing- Florida and Hawaii 1992-2005- Multiple Sapphire Club Award
- MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL Presidential Sales Executive Career Achievement Award
- MARRIOTT White Diamond Club Lifetime Sales Achievement Award. Over 10 million in sales.